Course materials made available through OAID - OCW OCW are the property of their respective rights holders. Unless otherwise specified the course materials are Copyright OAID - OCW and are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution license 2.5.
All comments posted in OAID - OCW OCW are the property of their authors and are licensed for display, copying, reuse, and distribution according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license 2.5.
Representing material posted in OAID - OCW by another individual as your own work in online or offline settings is strictly prohibited and constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your OAID - OCW account and may lead to civil and/or criminal charges.
Information, advice, opinions, and other expressions in OAID - OCW are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire liability for any use of any materials available through OAID - OCW lies with the user of the materials.
Abuse of the OAID - OCW OCW Site
The following list describes activities that are strictly prohibited within OAID - OCW. Attempting or succeeding to allow or commit any of the acts prohibited below constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your OAID - OCW account and may lead to civil and/or criminal charges. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Users shall not do anything to intentionally degrade the performance of OAID - OCW hardware, software, or network resources.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of OAID - OCW.
- Users shall not post commercial solicitations or "spam" comments in OAID - OCW.
- Users shall not attempt to spread viruses, worms, or other files harmful to computer systems and/or networks via OAID - OCW.
- Users shall not gather personal information about other users (including, but not limited to, harvesting email addresses) via OAID - OCW.
- Users shall not share their password or account with other individuals.
- Users shall refrain from making harassing, intimidating, or libelous statements or other expressions in OAID - OCW.
- Users shall refrain from offensive/inflammatory statements or other expressions (for example, offensive images) in OAID - OCW.
- Users shall not engage in impersonation or other behavior designed to deceive OAID - OCW users and/or community leaders.
- Users shall respect the intellectual freedom of others’ expression of their opinions and ideas.